cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject Easymock
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:44:01 GMT
I have a question about EasyMock.

I'm trying to get (some of) the EasyMock'd tests to work using Eclipse.
After substantial wrangling, I find that there is an easymock-2.2.jar
and an easymockclassextension-2.2.1.jar!

This threw me for a loop because every time I tried something like:

         control.createMock(HttpURLConnection.class)

it would die with "java.net.HttpURLConnection is not an interface"
coming from this call.

I find out that the static class EasyMock is shadowed by
easymockclassextension-2.2.1.jar.

I'm using the Maven2 Eclipse plugin and it puts the easymock-2.2.jar in
front of the easymockclassextension-2.2.1.jar, and therefore, I get the
EasyMock from easymock-2.2.jar, and thus the error.

Is the Maven2 plug-in doing the wrong thing in setting up the classpath?
Or, with Maven proper, are we just getting lucky?

Is there an enforced ordering for maven retrieval of jar files?

Cheers,
-Polar