cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Jetty dependency
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:55:11 GMT
Hi Jarek,

It looks like the HTTPTransportFactory has been registered to the bus
and your GeronimoDestinationFactory did not replace it.
CXF Bus will try to load the all cxf-extention-*.xml by default.
You may exclude the cxf-extention-http.xml from the jar or just do like
the CXFServlet  to register all the http transport related namespace again.

I just noticed Dan committed a patch for this, but I think you need to
make sure GeronimoDestinationFactory be registered to the bus before the
HTTPTransportFactory.

Cheers,

Willem.