cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject Backdoors
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 17:45:00 GMT
Hi Dan,

I was wondering if you could answer me a question. I'm writing a systest
for HTTP/S. Setting up servers always is a problem, because I never know
where things are coming from. So, maybe you can straighten me out where
things have to be.

I have placed a "greeting.wsdl" file in
test-classes/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/resources/ and use that in
the client side in new SOAPService(getResource("resources/greeting.wsdl,
serviceName).

However, setting up the servers I now keep getting something that isn't
working (i did an svn update). Now, my wsdl which has a target namespace
of "http://apace.org/hello_world/" cant seem to be found from the
JaxWsServerFactoryBean.createBindingInfo() call.

It appears to me that there is an elaborate namespace search going on
somewhere, but I haven't a clue what backdoor it's going through. insight?

Also, something gets generated, but I don't know when, and merely that
this was working before, means I did something unconventional and forgot
about it, and/or that they are generated in a standard place I don't
know about and perhaps it was just conincidental and now changed.  Could
this be in "testutils"?

I have a specific greeting.wsdl, because I only wanted to implement a
minimal "Greeter", and I have addressing information in the wsdl file,
which seems like the only way I can get the right thing configured with
a service.getPort(QName,class);

Cheers,
-Polar