cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY property
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:07:57 GMT

I think the problem is that someplace, we're clearing the request context
between invocations.    Thus, the ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY is being
cleared out of there and is then not available for future calls.    If
we didn't clear it, then it would still be there and we wouldn't need
the to make it "permanent" at the EndpointInfo level.

I'll try and dig around a bit tomorrow and figure out where we're
clearing that.

Just FYI:  the response context gets cleared, the request context does
not.  Section 4.2.1 of jaxws spec.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp