cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jetty dependency
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 22:11:04 GMT
On Wednesday 04 April 2007 17:08, Polar Humenn wrote:
> Hey Dan K,
>
> Based on your earlier emails I suspect that you changed a bunch of
> stuff with respect to HTTP.
>
> Can you give us a brief summary of what you did?

Honestly, ALL I did was keep the current structure and just pull the
Jetty specific stuff into the other module.   That's it.

As you said, it probably needs some refactoring and cleanup and such, but
for the most part, I had to be able to make sure the
JettyHTTPTransportFactory was not being registered in certain cases.
For the most part, that just means not putting the http-jetty jar in
to the tomcat/shared/lib directory.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp