cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jetty dependency
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:57:40 GMT

Honestly, I think what makes the most sense is to split the http module
into two parts:

http - would just contain the base classes and the servlet.   It wouldn't
actually register anything.

http-jetty - would be the Jetty implementation

Thus, third parties that want to use the HTTP support but not jetty would
have something that works.    Also, the "servlet" case (example, running
in tomcat) wouldn't bring the Jetty classes in either.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer