cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <adi.sak...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Fwd: FW: A release in the near future ?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:01:38 GMT
Is there a list of all outstanding issues?

If not, it would be great to see all the open items in CXF JIRA [1]
marked as Fix for 2.0-RC

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
> Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 2:22 PM
> To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Cc: Balaji Ravi; yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Fwd: FW: A release in the near future ?
> 
> 
> At this point, all I can say is "soon".   We need a few maven plugins
to
> be released first to fix some of the packaging and NOTICE issues.
> Those are in progress.   We also have a few other issues we're working
> out which we hope to finish shortly.
> 
> Dan
> 
> 
> On Friday 13 April 2007 13:44, Balaji Ravi wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It looks like my email didn't get posted to the cxf-dev list, so
> > sending it again...
> >
> > When is cxf planned to be released? Yoko is using the cxf runtime to
> > enable corba applications as web services, so for releasing all the
> > yoko parts, we would need to have a cxf release. It would be helpful
> > for the yoko team to know when you are planning a release...
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Balaji
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Mosur Ravi, Balaji [mailto:bravi@iona.com]
> > Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 3:30 PM
> > To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org; cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
> > Subject: RE: A release in the near future ?
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > We are still working on some parts of the tools (idltowsdl &
> > wsdltoidl) & the binding, so that we can release complete yoko & not
> > parts of it in our next release. Also, we are waiting for the
release
> > of cxf, since we depend on them for the binding runtime.
> >
> > CXF-dev: Can you guys give us an estimate of when the cxf release
> > would happen?
> >
> > From my perspective, we should be ready by the end of this month to
> > release...
> >
> > - Balaji
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Matt Hogstrom [mailto:matt@hogstrom.org]
> > Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 3:18 PM
> > To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
> > Subject: A release in the near future ?
> >
> > I wanted to check and see if you might be releasing a version of
Yoko
> > in the near future.  As you're probably aware, Geronimo is using
Yoko
> > as its ORB and we're testing our server for compliance.  We'd like
to
> > get a release of G out for Java One if possible and it would be
> > really useful to have a released version of Yoko.  The only other
> > option I can see is to take a copy of Yoko and build our own copy of
> > it; which is think is sub-optimal for both projects and I'd really
> > prefer to not do that.  If there are others please let me know :)
> >
> > I don't think we're ready for a release today but when we get to a
> > point where it looks like we've passed the appropriate areas that
> > include the ORB would y'all be willing to cut a release or a new
> > Milestone?
> >
> > Just looking for some community feedback so we can plan accordingly
> > in Geronimo.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Matt
> 
> --
> J. Daniel Kulp
> Principal Engineer
> IONA
> P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
> daniel.kulp@iona.com
> http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Mime
View raw message