cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:06:03 GMT

> 99.9999% of the people will have a Client.

Agreed a lot of folks will use the client. Maybe 99.9999%, maybe any
other percentage you care to pluck from the air.

But I don't see why that justifies making it gratuitously awkward to
avoid using it.

> Because of API complexity and inconsistency as I've stated in
> my other emails.

Can you be explicit as to exactly what in the API you consider complex
and/or inconsistent.

> Its not DI/Spring friendly though.

Couldn't a DRE bean just be <ref>erred to from the Conduit bean, if
Spring-loading of the DRE is the issue?

As opposed to wiring it into a new Client bean, thereby forcing the
usage of a Client?

What makes the wiring the DRE bean into the Client bean any more
"DI/Spring friendly" than wiring it into the Conduit bean?

/Eoghan