cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: HTTP2 [was Re: Accessing Connection-based info from the transport]
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 07:57:38 GMT

Willem,

Instead of doing a straight swap, I would recommend re-applying the
Jetty5->Jetty6 API changes manually to the http code, and then deleting
the http2 version.

That way we'd get to keep the SVN history of the original HTTP code, and
also be 100% sure that we've lost none of the mods made to the http
module since the http2 fork (most of these mods were manually reflected
in the http2 module, but not all).

/Eoghan