cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Accessing Connection-based info from the transport
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:23:22 GMT

Well the only SSL visibility in the org.cxf.transport.http code is
simply to retrieve the configured SSL{Client|Server}Policy so as to pass
these on to the org.cxf.transport.https code, which then interprets and
applies the SSL policies.

As far as the org.cxf.transport.http code is concerned, the
SSL{Client|Server}Policy types are completely opaque, and the only
reason these are even visible in this code was a side-effect of how the
http-conf schema was defined (i.e. including references to types defined
in the security schema).

So I would like to maintain this separation between the http and https
code.

Cheers,
Eoghan