cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "O Cleirigh, Ciaran" <Ciaran.OCleir...@iona.com>
Subject Error on client parse
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 15:58:58 GMT
Lads - I'm currently getting this error on trying to create a client
using cxf. I've added the jar sjsxp.jar as suggested by a google but I
still get the error. Anyone come across this before and suggest a fix ?

javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider
com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:72)

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:178)

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:92)

at
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:136)

at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.<clinit>(StaxUtils.java:45)

Thanks
Warning : I ignore inline replies. Waaayy too much reading