cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Dushin <f...@dushin.net>
Subject Re: Accessing Connection-based info from the transport
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:37:34 GMT
A new patch has been uploaded.  Unfortunately, Jira does not seem to
allow me to remove the old one.

Most of the changes Eoghan suggested have been incorporated.  In
particular

  * Scratched the idea of a ContextInfo type, since no one took the bait
  * Added a TLSessionInfo struct (or the best Java has) to carry TLS
Session data
    to the org.apache.cxf.security.transport namespace (API package)
  * Supported in the Jetty and servlet http transports (http and http2)
    (We gotta fix that!)
  * Refactored Message and Exchange interfaces (and Impls) to now extend
    from a common base type -- not strictly needed, but definitely a
tidy cleanup
    in the API

Patch is off rev 516352.

If someone could quickly review and install the patch, I'd be much
obliged.

I have no ontological commitments to the proposed changes -- mostly
just the idea, so please feel free to morph the proposal to the idiom
du jour (As long as I can extract the needed information out of the
transport!).

Thanks!
-Fred

Here's a listing of the changes, as seen from my snapshot:

05:20:09 spock:~/src/apache/cxf/cxf-445> svn status
M      rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/
JettyHTTPDestination.java
M      rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/
servlet/ServletController.java
M      rt/transports/http2/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/
http/JettyHTTPDestinationTest.java
M      rt/transports/http2/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/
http/JettyHTTPDestination.java
M      rt/transports/http2/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/
servlet/ServletController.java
M      api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/Exchange.java
M      api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/ExchangeImpl.java
M      api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/Message.java
A      api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/StringMap.java
M      api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/MessageImpl.java
A      api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/message/StringMapImpl.java
A      api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/security
A      api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/security/transport
A      api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/security/transport/
TLSSessionInfo.java