cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Dushin <f...@dushin.net>
Subject Re: Accessing Connection-based info from the transport
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 10:45:45 GMT
One other thing -- I did not "refactor" the callout to the
JettySSLListenerFactory to do this work, because there in no
information in the SSL code that is needed to retrieve this
information.  It would make sense to have the lookup of the TLS
Session information in the https namespace, but doing so introduces
an artifical separation that's not really needed.  Besides, there are
already SSL abstractions in the http namespace, so the proposed
change introduces no fundamental differences in behavior.

Thanks,
-Fred