cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Dushin <f...@dushin.net>
Subject Re: Programatically installing interceptors per (Bus|Service|Endpoint)
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:01:52 GMT

Okay, that's interesting, if I understand what you intend.  Is the
idea that you install a feature on an endpoint (where the feature is
manifest as a bean), and under the covers, the feature assembles all
the pieces, in the correct order, etc?  That's basically what I'm
after, but I need access to the endpoint, so that I can install
interceptors on that specific level of granularity.  (Again, sort of
fumbling around in the dark here, as I am not omniscient vis a vis
CXF internals.)

I'm not sure how the XML config you posted in the email I'm
responding to is relevant, since I'm not trying to statically
configure an interceptor -- I want all that to be done under the
hood, by my FooFeature bean.

Thanks!
-Fred