cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: URL in Client stub
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:41:26 GMT
Is this a bug? I believe the logic here is that we generate a Stub that always has an absolute
path as default, then if you know this absolute path does not work for your client (you know
this because you write the client code, you know how the client bundle is deployed, where
to expect the WSDL), you need to use a relative path or using whatever revolvers to resolve
your WSDL location in your client code then pass the resolved result into the service stub.
So I do not see this as a bug unless we want to change the default behavior of Service stub
to be able to work with both relative path and absolute path. But my feeling is its better
to leave the resolving job to the users as they most likely want to clearly control where
they get the WSDL loaded.

Cheers,
Jervis