cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: URL in Client stub
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 06:46:04 GMT
Hi Dan, the reason why we catch this exception is because this exception is safely to be ignored
as the real WSDL_LOCATION is always passed into Service from client code to overload the original
URL, see below:

        URL wsdlURL;
        File wsdlFile = new File(args[0]);
        if (wsdlFile.exists()) {
            wsdlURL = wsdlFile.toURL();
        } else {
            wsdlURL = new URL(args[0]);
        }

        System.out.println(wsdlURL);
        SOAPService ss = new SOAPService(wsdlURL, SERVICE_NAME);

Cheers,
Jervis