cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: CXF Bug 448: Imported XSD Update
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 03:25:16 GMT
Good catch, Bharath. Actually there are two cases this xsd stuff wont work properly. One is
when multiple endpoints deployed in Servlet, what you have suggested sounds a good fix, shall
work. Another case is when endpoint is published under standalone mood, we don't have any
support for xsd access yet in this case, a fix might look similar to org.apache.cxf.transport.http.WSDLQueryHandler.
 I have filed JIRA http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-482 and http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-483
to track these issues. Also please feel free to submit a patch if you are interested in contributing
more :-)

Cheers,
Jervis