cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Programatically installing interceptors per (Bus|Service|Endpoint)
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:57:55 GMT
Hi Fred,

Not sure if I understand your question correctly. If what you want is to instantiate and install
interceptors per service/endpoint/binding, for example, you may have a strategy that can load
different interceptors depending on a specific binding property, yes surely you can do this.
SoapBindingFactory.java shows how SOAP binding specific interceptors are loaded.

Cheers,
Jervis