cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jervis" <j...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Release Update
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:18:04 GMT
Hi, I have some free time this month and I can pick up either the XML Catalogs story (provide
a more complete support for XML Catalogs, which is part of our JAX-WS compliance stories)
or I can start working on the service routing story first as Dan has listed below, if we think
the service routing is a more important feature for this release. Dan, could you please elaborate
on the details of service routing, like the requirement and expectation for this release.
I presume its something related  to XFire service routing migration, right? Thanks.

Cheers,
Jervis