cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Endpoint Names
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:46:18 GMT
Hi Polar,

You're assumptions about how the portName is created is correct.

If you want to override the portName you can look into the
ReflectionServiceFactory. You can provide your own ServiceConfiguration to
it if you desire which allows you to specify your own portname:

JaxWsServiceFactoryBean sf = new JaxWsServiceFactoryBean();
sf.getServiceconfigurations().add(0, new AbstractServiceConfiguration() {
    QName getEndpointName() { ... }
});

I believe you can pass in the service factory to the EndpointImpl or you can
use the JaxWsServerFactory bean and access the Service Factory by calling
getServiceFactory(); I think I wrote up some docs here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/server-service-and-client-factorybeans.html

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse