cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: how to enable schemavalidation for endpoint
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:55:45 GMT
Hi Freeman,

Are you publishing the service via Endpoint.publish() and expecting CXF to
pick up that configuration? I don't know that that works at the moment. Its
near the top of my list to investigate though, so I'll peek into it.
Currently <jaxws:endpoint> publishes an endpoint using the
EndpointFactoryBean (as opposed to what I think you're trying to do, which
is have EndpointImpl magically pick up that configuration when you call
publish())

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse