cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Servlet and cxf-servlet.xml
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2007 21:52:18 GMT
Did we ultimately decide to get rid of the support for the JAX-WS RI
<endpoints> syntax? Or use XSLT? Or keep the JAX-WS RI syntax?

I just want to make sure we don't distribute something in 2.0 that we aren't
really planning on supporting. My preference would be to just standardize on
the Spring syntax. The namespace declarations are a little verbose, but at
least we're consistent across the board.

      xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schema/jaxws.xsd">

   <jaxws:endpoint id="endpoint1"
              implementor="org.apache.hello_world_soap_http.GreeterImpl"
              address="http://localhost/services/Greeter1"
              wsdlLocation="/wsdl/hello_world.wsdl"
              />
</beans>