cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Release Update
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:31:50 GMT
On 3/15/07, Liu, Jervis <jliu@iona.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, I'm really just concerned about the simple case. Namely being able to
create some type of routing endpoint which routes to other types of
services. My main use cases is versioning of services. Ideally many services
can share the same URL and I can route by headers or the namespace of the
body part.

Regarding how to know what services to route to - I think its up to the user
to write that code. I was kind of envisioning that it'd be an interceptor
that a user writes. We could build something more formal like a registry,
but we would need something low level first :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions