cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject HTTP2 [was Re: Accessing Connection-based info from the transport]
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:24:59 GMT

> BTW you're preaching to the converted on the issue of the duplication
> across http and http2. I've been moaning on this list about the obvious
> maintenance issues since this was first committed, and I've suggested
> several times that it be removed from the mainline to a branch. I just
> noticed that this issue has been made even worse recently, when the
> servlet transport was decoupled from the JAX-WS module (a good thing in
> itself), but then duplicated to both http and http2 ... Arghhh!

AFAIK we have one issue outstanding with WS-A and HTTP2 yet. Did you or
anyone else get a chance to look at it?

I say we delete http now and switch to http2. We can then fix the broken
test or two over the next couple days. This is causing too much pain for it
to continue IMO.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse