cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bharath Ganesh" <bharathgan...@gmail.com>
Subject A small clarification
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:59:47 GMT
Hi

I need a small clarification regarding the wsdllocation annotation on the
endpointInterface and implmentation class.
I have a test case (Part of the TCK) that has an implementation
class annotated as WebService. This annotation specifies an
endpointInterface.
But the wsdlLocation attribute is specified only on the WebService
annotation of the implementation class and not present in the endpoint
interface.
In JaxWsImplementorInfo when getWsdlLocation() method is invoked, it checks
if seiAnnotation is present. Since it is present it just returns
seiAnnotation.wsdlLocation(), which will be empty string.
Ideally it should check if it is non-empty else read the attribute from the
implementor class.

Hope Iam right.

-Bharath
www.bharathganesh.com