cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject Endpoint Names
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:43:14 GMT
Is there any documentation on how Endpoint names are arrived at?

Is seems some are assigned by @annotations on the implementor class.

If it's not set (or should I say empty ("")) it seems to be the class
name appended
with "Port".

Is there anyway to override this static-ness?

I can't seem to rename an endpoint without creating another class with
different annotations.

Shouldn't there be a way to name the endpoint, like with this call,
which doesn't
(yet) exist?

new EndpointImpl(
             getBus(),
             new GreeterImpl(),
             "MyOwnGreeterPort",
             "http://apache.org/hello_world",
              getClass().getResources('resources/hello_world.wsdl");

Is there some need for the Implementation Class (not instance) always to
be statically associated with an endpoint name?

Cheers,
-Polar