cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Release Update
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:50:18 GMT
Hi Dan,

Outstanding issues for WS-RM (e.g. persistence) and WS-Policy make the
March 30th target seem a bit unlikely from my point of view. And these
issues do not include documentation. Especially for WS-Policy we will
need a development guide to help users develop domain specific assertions.
If we are not aiming at another milestone but a real CXF release, I
would prefer these features being more rounded off if not altogether
completed rather than come up with many restrictions in READMEs - it
will give a better overall impression IMO.

Cheers,
Andrea.