cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject Re: http: URLs and setepURL
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:35:26 GMT
Aside from this being just plain wrong, there might be a requirement
that the endpoint that the conduit is created with is just a URL with
host information.

Is it supposed to be the case that the EndpointInfo.getAddress() or
EndpointReferenceType.getAddress() is only a URL of the form
"http://host.com:1234" or is there an associated path?

In what situations is the PATH_INFO used? Is it part of the JAX-WS?

Cheers,
-Polar