cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: HTTP2 [was Re: Accessing Connection-based info from the transport]
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 03:40:09 GMT
Hi

I just ran the systest by replacing the HTTP module with HTTP2 module.
The MAPTest  and NonDecoupledTest all passed.
I don't know if someone had fixed them, or it is related to move the
test to JUnit4.
Anyway we can move on to HTTP2.

I will commit a change of pom to use the HTTP2 instead of HTTP and build
a kit test of it.
If there is not any objection of replacing HTTP with  HTTP2,
I will remove HTTP and switch HTTP2 module to HTTP in the next couple days.

Cheers,

Willem