cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject http.setPolicies
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:51:36 GMT
I have other questions/concerns with some of the policies that are set
on a particular http-conduit.

I see that a "cookie" is a part of the client "policy", which of course
is "configured" by way of spring for particular http-conduit, known
apriori, of course.

Aren't cookies actually supposed to be supplied not only to a particular
server, but also based on the "path" of a particular request to that
server?

Aren't cookies supposed to be more dynamic than being statically
configured? That is, I might get a cookie with a particular http
response that I must supply with my next request? Or is that capability
just not supported?

Cheers,
-Polar