cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r524286 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/ common/common/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/configuration/spring/ rt/bindings/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/http/ rt/bindings/http/src/test/
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:20:35 GMT

The bindingFactory has the method:

    BindingInfo createBindingInfo(Service service, String namespace,
Object configObject);

The last param is a "binding specific" config object.   The only one that
is currently defined is the one you defined for the spring config of the
service.   The ServiceFactory holds the config until it calls the
BindingFactory.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp