cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Patch for JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-398
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:39:37 GMT

Sergey,

I'm seeing the following failure against this patch.

Ideas?

/Eoghan

[surefire]
testRequestWithAttachment(org.apache.cxf.systest.provider.AttachmentProv
iderXMLClientServerTest)  Time elapsed: 0.275 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No encoded attachment with id foo
found
        at
org.apache.cxf.systest.provider.AttachmentProviderXMLClientServerTest.ve
rifyAttachment(AttachmentProviderXMLClientServerTest.java:118)
        at
org.apache.cxf.systest.provider.AttachmentProviderXMLClientServerTest.te
stRequestWithAttachment(AttachmentProviderXMLClientServerTest.java:104)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:24)
        at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:21)
        at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:25)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.battery.JUnitBattery.executeJUnit(JUnitBattery
.java:242)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.battery.JUnitBattery.execute(JUnitBattery.java
:216)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.executeBattery(Surefire.java:215)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:126)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:87)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:63)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:785)

Results :
[surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0