cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically deploying interceptors via JMX
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:32:30 GMT
In your JMX component you could implement ApplicationContextAware which will
give you a handle on the ApplicationContext.

What if the interceptor isn't previously defined in an XML file? For
example, lets say I want to add a logging interceptor. I would have to have
it predefined in my beans.xml then, right?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions