cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: JMS address wsdl extension
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:57:18 GMT
Hi James, I went through and tried to simplify the configuration a bit for
JMS. One of the issues that I noticed was that all the beans being generated
from jms.xsd were being put in org.apache.cxf.transports.jms, but the actual
transport was in org.apache.cxf.transport.jms. Instead of changing the
namespace to "http://cxf.apache.org/transport/jms", I changed the package
binding in jms.xjb. I could have changed the namespace to
"...transport/jms", but I didn't see the reason to. Java convention states
that the package names should not be plural, but I'm OK with having
pluralized names in schema.

I also removed some redundancy from the JMS schemas. All the schema types
seemed to have JMS prefixed in front of it. JMSAddressPolicyType is very
redundant as its already in the JMS namespace. So I simplified to
AddressType.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse