cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: HTTPClientPolicy
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:45:18 GMT
Hi Polar,

Sorry for the confusion, the samples may be out of date. I started changing
the way configuration works last week to simplify it a lot. People shouldn't
have to do all the <bean.../> stuff now.

The rough format for http config is now:

<conduit id="{http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http}Greeter1.http-conduit<http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http%7DGreeter1.http-conduit>
">
  <client.../>
  <ssClient../>