cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Some change about the CXF Servlet
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:50:50 GMT
Agreed, I'm -1 on this as well. I think we should either a) support the RI
syntax (which seems rather limited) or b) Use the Spring 2.0 extensions for
creation of endpoints. The latter will be much more powerful and I don't
think any more confusing. XFire users seemed to handle having their root
element be <beans> alright at least :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse