cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject JMS Configuration
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 17:43:42 GMT
Hi All, I'm hacking the JMS configuration a bit, but I don't really
understand the divisions in the schema. Currently we have a JMSServerConfig
and a JMSServerBehaviorPolicyType. Why the separation?

    <xs:complexType name="JMSServerConfig">
        <xs:attribute name="messageTimeToLive" type="xs:long" default="0" />
        <xs:attribute name="durableSubscriptionClientId" type="xs:string" />
    </xs:complexType>

    <xs:complexType name="JMSServerBehaviorPolicyType">
        <xs:complexContent>
            <xs:extension base="wsdl:tExtensibilityElement">
                <xs:attribute name="messageSelector" type="xs:string">
                </xs:attribute>
                <xs:attribute name="useMessageIDAsCorrelationID"
type="xs:boolean" default="false">
                </xs:attribute>
                <xs:attribute name="transactional" type="xs:boolean"
default="false">
                </xs:attribute>
                <xs:attribute name="durableSubscriberName" type="xs:string">
                </xs:attribute>
            </xs:extension>
        </xs:complexContent>
    </xs:complexType>

I'm trying to figure out why I would be able to specify transaction in the
wsdl but not the TTL. Any reason for this separation?  HTTP has the same
issue and it seems a bit confusing to me.

- Dan
--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions