cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Some change about the CXF Servlet
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 15:35:52 GMT
We could leverage Spring here if we wnated to. I'm in the midst of writing a
Spring 2.0 handlers so we can handle things like:

<beans ...>
<jaxws:endpoint implementor="foo.bar.MyEndpoint"/>
</beans>

If we didn't want to be dependent on the Spring syntax, we could write a
simple transformation that takes something like this format and converts it
into Spring format:

<endpoints>
  <endpoint implementor="foo.bar.MyEndpoint"/>
</endpoint>

Or whatever our current syntax is :-)

- Dan

--