cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bhole, Ulhas" <ulhas.bh...@iona.com>
Subject RE: JMS address wsdl extension
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:35:54 GMT
Hi James,

Sorry, I was looking at the old jms.xsd file didn't update my snapshot
in last few days, you are correct the type is changed to AddressType.

UseMessageIDAsCorrelationID and DurableSubscriberName belongs to
ServerBehaviorPolicyType so they are at correct place.

About the missing attributes, these are missing from the schema to give
it more generality I think. However they will come from the sequence of
properties element JMSNamingProperty in AddressType and can be named
differently for different JMS brokers. You can remove those arguments in
wsdl2service tool as these are now sort of runtime/generic properties.

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mao [mailto:james.mao@iona.com]
Sent: 12 February 2007 13:05
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: JMS address wsdl extension

Hi Ulhas,

It's the \cxf\rt\transports\jms\src\main\resources\schemas\wsdl\jms.xsd
Previous tools has it's own wsdl jms extensions, since we are re-using
the wsdldefinition builder in the rt, we have to use the same schema.

I really doubt if JMSAddressPolicyType still exist,  i guess its been
replaced by AddressType,

But i found UseMessageIDAsCorrelationID and DurableSubscriberName is in
java/org/apache/cxf/transport/jms/ServerBehaviorPolicyType.java not in
AddressType, is it belongs to AddressType?
"jndiProviderURL" is missing, which i think should also in AddressType.

I just check the log, we do change the schema and jms lot.

I mean if we really dont' need those attributes, then i'll remove the
according arguments in wsdl2service tool. if we do need, then we have to
add to the jms.xsd. and generate the correct wsdl extensions

Thanks,
James.