cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bhole, Ulhas" <ulhas.bh...@iona.com>
Subject RE: JMS address wsdl extension
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:46:31 GMT

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mao [mailto:james.mao@iona.com]
Sent: 12 February 2007 02:13
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: JMS address wsdl extension

Hi,

I'm working on porting wsdl2service from tools to tools2, i have reused
the wsdldefinition builder in the rt.
But i found that the jms extension schema is not consist with the one in
tools.

Several address extensions are lost. e.g DestinationStyle
jndiProviderURL initialContextFactory UseMessageIDAsCorrelationID
DurableSubscriberName

I'm not jms expert, so i would like ask our jms guru, if those
attributes are needed any more?

BTW, the namespace in jms.xsd is http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms,
and we use the jms.xjb to change the namespace to
http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms

Is it necessary?  why not use http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms
directly in jms.xsd?

Thanks,