cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recent changes
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:23:44 GMT
Peter,

I tried to write a test case for CXF but so far I was unable to
replicate the problem. From what I can tell so far even though I set
the following in my  *Destination class:

message.setContent(OutputStream.class, response.getOutputStream());

The stream gets closed but nothing gets written to it. Can I turn on
some logging, etc. that would help you to debug this problem?

Thanks,
Jarek