cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP dependency/decoupling issue
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:05:42 GMT
Dan,

This is great news. I ran into the same issue and was just about to
write an email about HTTPConduit dependency on Jetty API. Btw, I
haven't looked at this in detail, but was that dependency necessary to
handle asynchronous requests? If so, would it be possible to plug in a
different server provider so that for example when running in an app
server, the app server container would be used instead?

Jarek