cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject Re: latest snapshot
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:43:29 GMT

Hi Dan,

Do you know what I have to do to get the CXF sources installed into my
local maven repository?

I can do

mvn source:jar

and it creates them, but doesn't install them into ~/.m2/respository.

The "install" or -Pfastinstall doesn't seem to ether, but it does
install the javadoc jar files, which I find inconsistent.

Cheers,
-Polar