cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Tools2 Update
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 02:58:01 GMT
Hi,

Almost all of the code has been ported to tools2, except the MIME part,
previously we disabled that processor, recently we enabled it, but we
haven't ported this to tools2.
We fixed couple bugs into tools directly, and those fixes not in
tools2,  we have to make sure they are in tools2.
Except that, we will have to test all the wsdls in testutils, also make
sure all the rt unit tests/system tests are passed without any errors.
Then, the next thing we can do is switch to tools2 and remove the tools
Finally, we can change the scripts in bin/ directly, and change the
samples ant bulid target, and run all the samples and make sure they are
working properly.

Cheers,
James.