cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: JMS address wsdl extension
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:04:45 GMT
Hi Ulhas,

It's the \cxf\rt\transports\jms\src\main\resources\schemas\wsdl\jms.xsd
Previous tools has it's own wsdl jms extensions, since we are re-using
the wsdldefinition builder in the rt, we have to use the same schema.

I really doubt if JMSAddressPolicyType still exist,  i guess its been
replaced by AddressType,

But i found UseMessageIDAsCorrelationID and DurableSubscriberName is in
java/org/apache/cxf/transport/jms/ServerBehaviorPolicyType.java not in
AddressType, is it belongs to AddressType?
"jndiProviderURL" is missing, which i think should also in AddressType.

I just check the log, we do change the schema and jms lot.

I mean if we really dont' need those attributes, then i'll remove the
according arguments in wsdl2service tool. if we do need, then we have to
add to the jms.xsd. and generate the correct wsdl extensions

Thanks,
James.