cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject Re: HTTPClientPolicy
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:27:04 GMT
Dan,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Dan Diephouse wrote:
> You can see the schema in the http transport module for more detail, but
> here is a sample:
>
> <conduit id="{your:service:namespace}EndpointName.http-conduit" xmlns="
> http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration">
>  <client AllowChunking="false"/>
> </conduit> \

Well, that's quite not what I was expecting!  Does the above just go in
the top level client.xml file? How does that interact with something
like below, which works with the sample directories? What happens if you
have both? What takes precedence, if there is precedence?

    <bean
name="{http://apache.org/hello_world_soap_http}Greeter1.http-conduit"
abstract="true">
        <property name="authorization">