cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Some change about the CXF Servlet
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:30:57 GMT
Hi Dan,

I was trying to unstand
<beans ...>
<jaxws:endpoint implementor="foo.bar.MyEndpoint"/>
</beans>

Can you give me more detail example about the '...' you just missed in
the Beans configureation?
I just want to know how can some other attribute in the endpoint element
like name, url-pattern, wsdl, service, port be set to endpoint?
I saw some codes in org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spring package.  The
EndpointBean will publish the endpoint in the afterPropertiesSet().

Thanks,

Willem.