cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Some change about the CXF Servlet
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 01:27:29 GMT
Hi,

I am working on the CXF Servlet refactoring to make the servlet
transport independent of the JAX-WS frontend.

I just moved the CXF Servlet from the Jaxws front end to http transport.
It will effect to  CXF servlet demos and CPI tests.

Please update these two file
1. web.xml
Changing the <servlet-class> element value from
"org.apache.cxf.*jaxws*.servlet.CXFServlet" to
"org.apache.cxf.*transport*.servlet.CXFServlet"

2. cxf-servlet.xml
Adding a publisher attribute in the endpoint element.
It should be publisher="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointPublisherImpl"

You can find the example from the systest or the kit's samples hello_world .
Please feel free to  get  touch with me  if you  have any issue about
the CXF  Servlet.

Cheers,

Willem.