cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject How can I change the systest log level to INFO
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 09:17:07 GMT
Hi,

I got on an issue which I can't trun on the systest log.

I went through the trunk/pom.xml and found that maven-surefire-plugin
had been set to use this systemProperties

<systemProperties>
                            <property>
                                <name>java.util.logging.config.file</name>

<value>${basedir}/target/test-classes/logging.properties</value>
                            </property>

I also fond the surefire-reports is
<property
value="/local/work/CXF_dev/trunk/systests/target/test-classes/logging.properties"
name="java.util.logging.config.file"/>

I can't get the INFO log after I changed the logging.properies file's
logger level from WARNING to INFO.

Is there any thing that I miss ?

Thanks,
Willem.