cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: recent changes
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:07:22 GMT

Jarek,

On Monday 19 February 2007 17:20, Jarek Gawor wrote:
> Ok, finally found a way to replicate the problem. I submitted the test
> case in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-429.

I see what's happening.   I'll have a fix for it shortly.

In the Hander, if you do smc.getMessage() someplace, it works fine.   The
problem is that if a SOAPHandler doesn't actually use the message, it
doesn't write anything back to the stream.   Easy to fix.

Thanks for the patch with the test case.   That was great.    While
debugging it, I found several other bugs. (@PostConstruct not being
called, resource injection not occuring, etc...)  I need to go log them
now.  :-(

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp